We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, you may return it to us within fourteen (14) days of the delivery date for a refund.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-785-842-1319 within the 14-day time period for return instructions. Please reference your order number when requesting a return authorization. We reserve the right to not accept or refund any product returned without the express authorization of Merchtable.
If you need to exchange the item you are returning, we ask that you simply place a new order with us at your earliest convenience.
Additional exceptions to the return policy:
- You are responsible for all return shipping and handling costs. Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Returned items must be unused, meaning you didn't wear the shirt, open the CD, try on the underwear, let your cat sleep on the hoodie, etc.
- Only unopened and sealed CDs, DVDs, and vinyl albums may be returned.
- Refunds are not offered for minor cosmetic damage on packaging and posters, such as bent corners and cracked CD covers.
- Certain sale and discount items are non-returnable.
- Purchases made in cryptocurrency are generally non-refundable, but some exceptions may be made on a case by case basis. In the case of lost or damaged orders, that cannot be replaced, and where credit cannot be issued, your order will be refunded in the US Dollar value you paid at the time of sale. For example, if you paid $10 in Bitcoin, and at the time of purchase that value was 0.0002 BTC, you will be refunded $10 in Bitcoin, relative to whatever the exchange rate is at the time of the refund. For example, if the valuation has doubled, you will receive 0.0001 BTC, $10 value, but half the amount of Bitcoin. Or if the valuation dropped by half, you would instead receive 0.0004 BTC, $10 value, but double the amount of Bitcoin. This ensures that neither party can use the refund system as a way to speculate against the often volatile price of cryptocurrency.